On 1st of October 2019, SAP.iO Foundry Berlin initiated an exclusive financial technology program – having B2B start-ups as participants, particularly those focused on finance & governance, risk & compliance. As the complexity of regulatory laws is impacting enterprises, startup solutions & innovations can help optimize the enterprise resource planning & allocation. This, in turn, will ensure that the customers’ needs are precisely addressed.
A recent report by Deloitte stated that cost reduction & improved regulatory scrutiny were the main drivers of the significant increase in spending on enterprise risk assessment.
The report elucidated that as 56% of the organizations are already using cloud-based platforms or planning to use them, enterprises have been looking for intelligent, real-time & actionable solutions to accomplish their improved efficiency goals.
According to Thomas Saueressing, president of SAP Product Engineering the launch of SAP S/4HANA will employ marketers to offer a consistent & intelligent ERP solution that will work in synchronization with the cloud as well as on-premise devices. Thomas expressed his enthrallment to work with startups to accelerate the speed of innovation delivered to the customers.
The accelerator programs will run for 12 weeks & will conclude with a “Demo Day Presentation” on December 12.
The list of start-ups that are joining the SAP.iO Foundry Berlin program for 2019 include the following:
- Hanko – provides Fast Identity Online (FIDO) – based identity & authentication as a service & was founded in Germany
- Troy – is a German start-up that using machine learning & artificial intelligence to combine successful debt collection with customer relationship management
- Iristrace – transforms the management of business risk into business value by providing risk strategy validation. The startup is headquartered in the Netherlands.
- PXL Vision – A Swiss start-up for creating & managing trusted & verified digital identities
- Aividens – Belgian startup that provides predictive cash & risk assessment to improve cash accuracy, reduce overdue debts & improve operational efficiency & customer satisfaction
- Spherity – German startup that combines unique insights & supportable data to offer out-of-box cloud wallet proficiencies
About SAP.iO Foundry Berlin
SAP.iO Foundry Berlin is part of SAP’s strategic business unit intended to accelerate innovation & drive new business models for SAP. The SAP.iO Foundries program is an inclusive network of equity-free accelerator programs located in intentional hubs & provides startups with admission to mentorship, exposure to SAP technologies & opportunities to join forces with SAP consumers.