After the huge success with its first edition in March 2019, the Forex Expo 2019, is all set to return this year, to Dubai, U.A.E. The second edition of the event will occur at the Godolphin Ballroom of Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel & is scheduled for 2 days i.e. the 2nd & 3rd of October.
The High Quality Business Conference Organizer aka HSBC Events, the event company organizing the first edition of the Forex expo (which took place on 14th March), which was the most successful event of its kind among the Forex communities in the Middle East & North America (MENA) region, this time have announced an all-new B2B zone for the event.
This time the Forex Expo Dubai is anticipated to have twice as many attendees as the previous time. The floor plan of the event has a wider scope this time. Architecting informative workshops that have been specifically articulated for attendees, the participation of reputed brokers & the presence of vigilant audiences add fervor to the event.
A Unique Event of Its Kind
The forex event of Dubai is an exclusive event of its kind, as it will serve as a common platform for interaction of Forex Traders, International Businesses (IBs) as well as for the brokers in the Middle East & Asia. Michael Xuan, Managing Director of HQBC Events, stated that by incorporating the B2B FX providers to the event, HQBC aims to make the current Forex event the largest ever in the industry. He was also enthralled about the innovative incorporation of the all-new B2B Zone for the event scheduled to occur this October.
The first edition of Forex Expo witnessed the participation of 200 brokers & over 800 Forex Traders along with a range of exhibitors. This time too, the Forex expo is being highly promoted via digital & offline marketing. The list of Forex participants includes ADS Securities, AxiTrader, EasyMarkets, ActivTrades, ICMCapital, Infinox, Forex.com, Orbex & Brokermate, each of which has also participated in the event’s first edition, held earlier this year.
Reasons to Participate in the Forex Expo, Dubai
Attendees of the Forex Expo will find the event to be highly beneficial for them due to the following reasons:
1. Participation in the event will allow the marketers to keep abreast with the latest developments in the forex industry
2. The event will help the enterprises in enhancing their forex trading & will provide them with opportunities & insights to grow their FX businesses exponentially
3. The event will provide the participants exposures to workshops, speaker panels & to new product launches, all of which resonate with the key developments in the Forex industry
4. There are numerous opportunities for seeking sponsorships & building partnerships at the event
5. The attendees this time are from diverse geographies including UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South America as well as from other countries in the Middle East & North Africa Region (MENA) & there exist immense opportunities for sponsorship
6. HSBC Events assure that there exists great scope in FX business and one should participate either as a Forex Trader, IB, Investor or as a Forex Broker
The ones willing to participate can register for the event on www.theforexexpo.com.
Highlights from the first edition of THEFOREXEXPO
- The first edition of Forex Expo was held in Dubai on 14th of March 2019, at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel & witnessed the participation of more than 800 forex traders, IBs & brokers from across the globe
- Michael Xuan, managing director at HQBC took pride in the commitment of the organizing committee to create a common platform for the experts & the individuals in the forex industries to brainstorm & network
- Xuan also iterated the commitment of HQBC to come to Dubai to organize the expo to promote networking, education & communication amongst the FX traders in the Dubai Region as Dubai has the highest number of FX transactional flows
- The panel of industry experts at the first edition comprised of Mazen Salhab, Chief Market Analyst at MultiBank, Ahmad Shamieh, VIP Client Relationship manager at Easy Market UK, Summer Fayez, Director of Seeen Events, each of whom enlightened the participants on the roadmaps to harness profitability in the forex business
Forex Expo Dubai is the largest event encompassing B2B & B2C industries and involves the participation of experts from a wide array of industries including Forex Traders, IBs, Fund Managers, Forest Brokers, as well as the technical people. The largest networking event for the trading industry community in the Middle East brings together asset managers, retail brokers from topmost notches & fin-tech startups with a mission to provide a common platform to combine unmatched business opportunities, hands-on insights by industry aristocrats to network, generate sponsorships & build sustainable environment for businesses & people to benefit from each other. The company is headquartered in Dubai & is well-known for providing event-based services.
About HSBC Events
HSBC (High Quality Business Conference Organizer) Events, headquartered in Shanghai, China is well known as an event management company that specializes in managing events from Biopharma & Financial Sectors.