Job Description: Assistant Program Manager (International B2B)
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: EST shift (5:30 pm to 2:30 am). It will be a fixed shift.
Location: Office 801, 8th Floor, Cerebrum IT Park- B3, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, 411014
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary: INR 9,00,000 per annum plus other incentives (including superannuation)
About the Company
Valasys Media is a Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability, we also help create market visibility, build awareness, and establish business relationships in new markets.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- The four primary functions of managers are planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Mental – ability to understand and learn; judgement, mental vigour and adaptability.
- How to communicate, motivate, lead and inspire enthusiasm and trust.
- Should be able to manage end to end client’s delivery.
- Experience must be more than 3 years in any field.
- They should be sympathetic and positive to various suggestions and taken humane decisions.
- Must be able to handle all the issue and resolve the problem as quick as possible. Must have deep knowledge about the work environment.
- A manager should have self- confidence. They has to take many decisions daily, they may analyse the things systematically before taking decisions. Once they takes decisions then they should stick to them and try to implement them. A person who lacks self-confidence will always be unsure of his decisions. This type of attitude will create more problems than solving them.
- Managers must have the ability to think and to conceptualize about abstract solutions. They must be able to see the organization as a whole and the relationships among its various subunits and to visualize how the organization fits into its broader environment.
- A manager has to undertake a number of functions from planning to control. They has to take decisions for every type of activity. The decisions of the manager influence the working of an organization.
- Manager should have mental maturity for dealing with different situations. They should be patient, good listener and quick to react to situations. They has to take many awkward decisions which may adversely affect the working if not taken properly. They should keep calm when dealing with subordinates.
- A manager should have self- confidence. They has to take many decisions daily, they may analyse the things systematically before taking decisions.
- Must be able to manage the all the team leader and guide with positive response.
- Monitor all the teams’ performance and report on metrics.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary and commission structure variable based on skill-level, past successes, and experience. Valasys is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. Our goal is to continue to wow and delight our customers with great people doing great work.
- Embrace the Valasys Experience and contribute positively as an internal customer.
- Be a Leader for change and think outside the box.
- Strive to wow our clients on a daily basis.
- We Play hard but work harder.
- Continually find ways to make Valasys a better place to work.