Why Choose Us?
Since our inception in the year 2015, we have been trailblazers in the B2B dominion. We have used our impeccable and personalized B2B services to help brands capture attention of their target audience groups so that they can easily achieve their bottom lines by optimizing their marketing and advertising endeavors. Innovation, integrity, transparency, diversity, and excellence form the core of our DNA and our impeccable services have been “Empowering Marketers with Powerful Insights”, which also happens to be the central ideology we function with.
Join us to explore a myriad of exciting challenges from across the globe. Come and be a part of an impeccable culture, work on disruptive technologies, and with clients from across the globe. Be a part of a global community committed to champion several missions along the way.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years’ Data mining experience
- 4+ years in a data analyst role
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to details. A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage,data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications. Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods.
- Module Development.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable in understanding the flow of software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL
- Hands-on experience with PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API.
- Should not only implement but also innovate and suggest improvements in (both process and code).
- Should have an excellent written communication skills (English).
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Enjoys finding and sharing new ideas, technical and otherwise.