Job Description: WordPress Developer
Hours: Monday – Friday (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: GMT shift (3:30:00 pm to 12:30 am). It will be a fixed shift.
Location: Pune, IT Cerebrum Park, Kalyani Nagar
Length: Permanent position, with three-month probation period
Salary – Up to 6LPA
About the Company
Valasys Media is a Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability, we also help create market visibility, build awareness, and establish business relationships in new markets.
- Understanding the scope of the project and delivering bug free work on time.
- Doing a feasibility study of the technical aspects of the CMS and design strong yet flexible database structure.
- Ascertaining if additional plugins are required for the smooth functioning of the website.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Gather and improve specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Write well designed, efficient, testable code by using best development practices.
- Integrate website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends.
- Cooperate with web designers to match website design goal.
- Strong grasp of security principles and E-commerce.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspection, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their consequences to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Sufficient knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming(OOPs) and web application development
- Basic knowledge of SEO friendly coding pattern
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and master miscellaneous web technologies
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
Education & Experience
Any Graduate, BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience in developing responsive design websites
Experience: 1-3 years