Job Description: HR Generalist
Hours: Monday to Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: GMT shift (3:30 pm to 12:30 am)
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
Length: Permanent position, with three-month probation period
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 10,00,000 per annum plus other perks (including superannuation)
Reports to: VP Finance & Creative Development
About the Company
Valasys Media Pvt Ltd is the strong upcoming Market Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability, we also help create market visibility, build awareness and establish business relationships in new markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Valasys management team on recruitment/manpower plans.
- For recruitment, the HR Generalist is responsible for hiring all staff at the executive level and below and supports the FM to identify, select and onboard the best individual at the senior executive level and above.
- Prepares letter of offer to selected candidates and letter of rejection to unsuccessful candidates. Conducts exit interview.
- Work closely with HR at TMG office to keep abreast of HR best practice, group direction/strategy and in support of special group-wide HR programs/projects.) Person Specification
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Management or related mastery.
- Experience in providing corporate training.
- Experience of working in a multinational company preferred.
- Attends to employees grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary.
- Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Support change programs whenever necessary in response to changes in group, business needs and/or market conditions, while ensuring compliance with prevailing HR policies and practices.
- Employee engagement activities.
- Perform general clerical duties which include but are not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Answer & attend to all calls and redirect to relevant staff members, taking messages and assembling mailing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office equipment, stationery and administer maintenance contracts of office equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, etc.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Assist in special events, such as fundraising activities, company activities etc.
- Vendor management.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Proven ability to work with department/business line management levels from diverse backgrounds and build strong relationships.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask.
- Strongly results-driven.
- A highly motivated professional with high standards of integrity and a willingness to continuously improve.
- Health Insurance for self
- Transport Facility