Job Description: HR Generalist
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (3:30 pm to 12:30 am)
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary: As per industry standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with management to identify company training needs. Schedules appropriate training sessions.
- Oversees and directs seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions. Plans and implements an effective training curriculum.
- Prepares hard copies of training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations. Trains and guides new employees.
- Conducts orientation program for new employees. Training, Development, and Performance Management.
- Develops and monitors systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Works with line managers to assess training needs for Valasys.
- Works closely with Valasys management team on recruitment/manpower plans.
- For recruitment, the HR Generalist is responsible for hiring all staff at an executive level and below and supports the TL to identify, select, and onboard the best individual at the senior executive level and above.
- Prepares offer letter to selected candidates and conduct the interview.
- Attends to employees' grievances and complaints; guides if necessary.
- Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Supports change programs whenever necessary in response to changes in the group, business needs, and/or market conditions while ensuring compliance with prevailing HR policies and practices.
- Conducts employee engagement activities.
- Performs general clerical duties which include but are not limited to: photocopying, faxing mailing, and filing.
- Attends to all the calls and redirect to the relevant staff members, taking messages and assembling mailing.
- Maintains hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Purchases and maintains inventories of office equipment, stationery and administers maintenance contracts of office equipment and facilities.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, parking, etc.
- Set-ups and coordinates meetings and conferences.
- Assists in special events, such as fundraising activities, company activities, etc.
- Proficient with Vendor Management activities.
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Management, or related mastery with at least one year of experience in HR profile.
- Experience in providing corporate training.
- Experience of working in a multinational company preferred.
- Proven ability to work with department/business line management levels from diverse backgrounds and build strong relationships.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask.
- Strongly results-driven.
- A highly motivated professional with high standards of integrity and a willingness to continuously improve.