Job Description: Software Tester
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (6:30 pm to 3:00 am)
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary: As per industry standards
Roles & Responsibility:
- Analyzing user’s stories and/ use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
Qualifications and Experiences
- An Engineer or similar stream of IT/Software.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Hands-on experience on Postman, Selenium.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of SDLC & STLC.
- Knowledge/experience of project/bug tracking software such as JIRA will be added advantage.
- Knowledge/experience in automation testing using Selenium/Cypress will be added advantage.
- Experience in using testing tools such as Postman, BrowserStack, Pingdom, GTmetrix, Lighthouse, PageSpeed.
- Experience in QA testing methodologies on an e-commerce platform.
- Should be a keen observer and should be able to find valid bugs.
- An Individual contributor and strong team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience is required.