Job Description: Senior Graphic Designer
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (3:30 pm to 12:30 am)
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with three-month probation period
Salary: As per industry standards
- Brainstorm different creative theme ideas and designs to support design projects.
- Oversee conceptualization of design projects.
- Create execution plans for projects and see them through completion.
- Produce different style guides, presentations and project visualization for the creatives team.
- Develop direction in workable elements like graphics and illustrations.
- Advise on the elements of designs, calligraphy, typography and colors.
- Serve as the lead of the design team, ensuring quality work from the creative team.
- Conceptualize original and unique designs and illustrations.
- Design and code digital marketing material such as templates, banners, website designs.
- Coordinate and assist in putting together graphics–related components.
- Prepare reports daily and weekly to check the development progressions of the projects.
- Coordinate between team members to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Tracks and reports to the team and gives feedback to ensure the effectiveness of work.
Professional Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or any similar related/equivalent field.
- Highly skilled in adobe design software like adobe photoshop, illustrator and In design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and work on close deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written).
- Should be a creative thinker with imagination skills and a curious learner.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Attention to detail.