Job Description: Content Writer Internship
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (3:30 pm to 12:30 am).
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary:UPTO INR 10,000 per month plus other perks (including superannuation)
About the Company
Valasys Media Pvt Ltd is the strong upcoming Market Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability we also help create market visibility, build awareness and establish business relationships in new markets.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, analytics reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed.
- Writes, schedules, and posts content online; maintains company web pages and blog(s).
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage web content.
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Monitors social media channels and conducts social listening; responds on topics related to company/industry.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters(internal or external)
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case studies, blog posts, website content, and more.
- Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling.
- Should be capable of writing professional & creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to requirements/specifications
Professional Skills & Qualification
- A graduate with a good command over the English language.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags – Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS)
- Active bloggers will be preferred. Candidate should be result-oriented, creative, and an independent thinker. In addition, the candidate must have an interest in and enthusiasm for existing and upcoming web trends.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, Free transport and Annual bonus
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career