Job Description: Data Analyst (International B2B)
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (5:30 pm to 02:30 am). Fixed shift
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary: As per industry standards
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Assuring the quality of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Qualifications for Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of Data mining experience
- 4+ years in a data analyst role
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail. A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategies and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage,data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications. Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods.