Job Description: MIS Executive
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (6:00 pm to 3:00 am).
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary:UPTO INR 6,00,000 per annum plus other perks (including superannuation)
About the Company
Valasys Media Pvt Ltd is the strong upcoming Market Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability we also help create market visibility, build awareness and establish business relationships in new markets.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Preparing presentations, Graphs and analytical reports.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basic VBA.
- Support the Manager in rolling out the new Projects and Initiatives and also updating on the progress and its impact.
- Review, analyze and summarize miscellaneous reports and spreadsheets.
- Advance Excel and PPT Skills.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the daily MIS for the delivery function.
- Proactively establish ways to improve invoice quality and to establish a regular forum with key business users to review and discuss specific issues/incidents in order to increase the quality of billing as well as to actively manage the productivity.
- Support to the teams for execution of assigned tasks.
- Coordinate with the management on a weekly basis to ensure that uniform information is available from the company.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
Proficient in Excel and advance function like Pivot, VLOOKUP, Graphs, HLOOKUP & knowledge in other important functionality in excel.
Proficient in MS Office (MS Word/MS PowerPoint/MS Excel/ MS Access).
- Preparing Analytical Reports.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Preparing & managing multiple reports, working with excel formula & various other excel sheet components for accurate data.
- Handling records & data on MS Excel.