Job Description: Team Leader - Quality (International B2B)
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: EST shift (5:30 pm to 2:30 am). It will be a fixed shift.
Location: Office 801, 8th Floor, Cerebrum IT Park- B3, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, 411014
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary: INR 6,50,000 per annum plus other incentives (including superannuation)
About the Company
Valasys Media is a Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability, we also help create market visibility, build awareness, and establish business relationships in new markets.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a team of 10 to 15 Quality Analysts and should be responsible for making all the allocation given by the QA Manager. • Train new quality Auditors and Checkers in line with quality Audit Technique (as required).
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Motivating team and taking informative quick decisions.
- Sending crisp and clear status to the higher management.
- Setting up goals and objectives for QA managers.
- Reviewing status reports from team managers and taking appropriate actions accordingly.
- As a QA lead, there are multiple responsibilities which QA needs to take care of. Nowadays quality is the backbone of any successful product which directly proves that the quality assurance team of any industry play a very significant role.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A QA leader has to have several feathers in his cap and play different roles in today’s challenging times.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses.
- Resolving conflicts among team members.
- Ensure that the highly motivated environment is creating in the team.
- Have team meetings at appropriate time to understand & review the current risks and motivate team to resolve the same.
- Seeking feedback from management when and wherever necessary.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary and commission structure variable based on skill-level, past successes, and experience. Valasys is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. Our goal is to continue to wow and delight our customers with great people doing great work.
- Embrace the Valasys Experience and contribute positively as an internal customer.
- Be a Leader for change and think outside the box.
- Strive to wow our clients on a daily basis.
- We Play hard but work harder.
- Continually find ways to make Valasys a better place to work.