Job Description: Team Leader - Research & Data (International B2B)
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (6:00 pm to 3:00 am). Fixed shift.
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary: As per industry standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages a team of 10 to 15 Research Analysts who are responsible for making outbound business-to-business calls to discover names of decision-makers in the UK and US (Who is a Head of Operation? CEO? Head of IT? Sales Director Etc.)
- Monitors team performance and reports on metrics.
- Delegates tasks and sets deadlines.
- Coordinates to prepare and fetch daily MIS and reports.
- Helps the team members to conduct Primary Research. Calls companies and sources information from different websites.
- Helps the team members conduct detailed Secondary Research. Will be responsible for collecting information using Google on various companies and their business intelligence.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary and commission structure is variable based on skill level, past successes, and experience.
- Valasys is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a 'WOW' Customer Excellence.
- Our goal is to continue to wow and delight our customers with great people doing great work.
- Embraces the Valasys Experience and contributes positively as an internal customer.
- Becomes a 'Leader for change' and thinks outside the box.
- Strives to wow our clients daily.
- We play hard but work harder.
- Continually finds ways to make Valasys a better place to work.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A graduate with Experience in market research, web research, CATI research, and lead generation.
- Experience with data research tools (LinkedIn, Manta, Hoovers, Jigsaw, connect data) and able to perform Data research, verification, and analysis.
- Knowledge of Qualitative & Quantitative research.
- Prior exposure to Company Profiling, Data Analysis, Surveys, and Data Collection using Web & Telephonic Research.