According to research from the Marketing Week & the Marketing Practice B2B brands that outperformed their competition were twice as likely to allocate 60% or more of their budget to achieving long-term marketing goals.In an era of evolution of technology in the marketing dominion, it is imperative for the marketers to assure that the human element of marketing & advertising endeavors remains intact. Marketers need to convey their brand story through multiple touchpoints including their website & B2B advertising. The growth of sales is directly proportional to building successful customer relationships & customer loyalty, of which, building long-term brand awareness is an integral component.
According to Claire Sadler, Marketing Director at Direct Line, “B2B advertising is often rational rather than emotional…We are all human beings and we don’t become a different person when we go to work.”Conveying your story & talking about your product boosts can help buyers change the perception of their business. The following are some of the ways how brand advertising is beneficial for B2B marketers:
1. Scales the Process of Building a Unique Brand Identity:Beginning with brand advertising allows marketers to get an edge with the expansion of reach of the insights quickly. Statista has predicted that the online advertising expense of the marketers is steadily growing year-over-year, and is expected to grow almost 11% yearly through 2021. Investing in paid advertising like LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook & others allows marketers to expand their organic reach to a wide audience quickly before their organic strategy gains traction. Brand advertising is an impeccable way for marketers to reach maximum audiences & align their key business KPIs with the short & long-term business goals. Marketers can gather significant insights by multi-variety testing their branding & advertising endeavors. They can set their insights early on about what works & what doesn’t. The insights can be applied across channels to improve the overall conversions. Brand advertising also helps in improving the organic click-through-rate (CTR) for the targeted keywords. Thus, brand advertising cumulatively fuels the process of building a unique brand identity.
2. Brand Advertising Establishes & Affirms Brand Credibility By Hyper-Targeting of Campaigns:Brand advertising helps improve the credibility of the marketing brands by targeting & hyper-targeting. Business brands need to employ perfectly targeted marketing & remarketing campaigns. Marketers can test a small sample outreach strategy & thereafter, can optimize the outreach of their campaigns with online advertising before they roll it out for the entire digital marketing ecosystem. Also, the advertising campaigns designed can be hyper-targeted to the niche. The niche-specific targeting includes targeting on the basis of demographics, technographics, firmographic & psychographic insights as well as those on the basis of ‘fit-data’.
3. Capturing Target Leads With ABM & By Establishing An Emotional Connect:ABM coupled with brand advertising is an efficient technique to capture target leads. The usual process of capturing leads by brand advertising & content marketing is multiplied exponentially if Account-Based marketing is used in conjugation with general content marketing. According to a report from ITSMA almost 85% of the marketers measuring ROI state that ABM outperforms other marketing investments. Capturing target leads with Brand Advertising helps marketers in monetizing the emotional quotient of the prospects & eventually converting them to sales.
4. Brand Advertising Inspires Prospects to Take Action & Drives Omnichannel Remarketing:Lead generation is a priority for most of marketers employing brand advertising. However, there’s no point in generating leads if they eventually don’t convert. In the modern marketing landscape, omnichannel remarking is an important advantage for marketers to nurture the existing leads to sales.
According to a report from Marketo, 96% of the people who visit website aren’t purchase-ready. Therefore, marketers need to keep engaging people before they leave their website.The advantage of hyper-targeted brand advertising is that it continues to serve quality-content resonating with the pain-points of the prospects, even after they leave the website. Omnichannel remarketing assures that the marketers are kept engaged & ultimately take the requisite actions to fuel the sales revenue.
5. Brand Advertising Paves the way for Efficient Sales Pipeline Management & Inspires Customer Loyalty:Brand advertising assists efficient sales pipeline management & assures that the brands have a surplus & perennial flow of high-quality leads. Modern selling is all about maintaining a quality pipeline of prospects to help professionals target, engage & convert their prospects. In order to optimize their bottom-line revenues marketers also need to consider whether their advertising makes an emotional & intellectual sense to their prospects. Customer retention & brand advocacy are possible only when your advertising endeavors inspire customers enough to adhere to your brand. Also, positive word-of-mouth marketing (WOMM) is a repercussion of delivering an excellently seamless after-sales experience. Read more on: 8 Reasons why B2B Marketers Should Prioritize Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) Wrapping Things Up Brand advertising is highly beneficial for targeting both new & existing leads. Gaining the digital marketing insights quickly helps marketers in making data-driven decisions to complement their inbound marketing strategies. B2B sales are driven by business needs & helps in creating those needs. The marketers need to research who they need to market to & according propose their goods & services, in a way that enables prospects to see their value proposition before they decide to purchase. At Valasys Media, we understand that the basic framework of B2B marketing is advertising in a way that inspires a company to sell its products or services to another. We research the needs & ideal prospects of our clients before providing them with custom-made services. Our services include lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services & content syndication services to name a few, all of which have been designed to help the marketers bolster their sales revenues. Contact us to shape your advertising endeavors for omnichannel & make them operative enough to grapple with the multi-facet aspects to customer psychology to eventually bolster sales revenue.