1. Account-Based Advertising Scales-up Personalization:Successful account-based marketing campaigns are delineated by personalization. In order to hyper-personalize the campaigns, significant knowledge of market, industry & specific accounts is required. Account-Based advertisers need to understand that personalization is beyond segmenting. The content delivered should be relevant to the demographic, firmographic & behavioral insights of the customers. Playing with a small audience isn’t an easy task. Apart from a significant investment of time & resources, there’s a legitimate risk involved & marketers need to be apt with their segmentation & targeting approaches. Only the right accounts must be chosen & targeted. The content created must be valuable to those accounts. Precise targeting can increase your marketing ROI.
2. Integration of Sales & Marketing:Extends your sales strategy to marketing. With most departments focused on account-level, this can be a big benefit for marketers. Account-Based advertising makes it easier to sync and coordinate messaging, qualification standards & reporting techniques. Thus, higher-quality relationships are established with accounts before the marketing team eventually hands them over to the sales. As the sales & marketing endeavors are aligned, both departments work in synchronization towards account acquisition, simplification of messaging coordination & refining qualification standards & reporting techniques.
3. Account-Based Advertising is a Proactive Approach to Engage with Prospects:Allows marketers to discover purchase-ready accounts and helps engage the buyers earlier in their marketing journeys. The multi-channel digital ads can be specifically targeted to the personas that matter the most. Getting in touch with the right people in the right companies earlier & delivering the right message at every step of the way helps engage the accounts. This strategy can be optimized by coupling with precision display & LinkedIn advertising. According to research from Terminus, 74% of the B2B buyers conduct more than half of their research online before speaking with a salesperson. Account-Based advertising can help streamline the buyers’ cycle of prospects. The conventional Google Ad campaigns are reactive & target the keywords that the prospects might search for. Account-Based advertising, on the other hand, focuses on meeting prospects wherever they are with all the requisite help required to sail them through their research & buying processes includes the creation of stage-based ads via dynamic lists, enhanced targeting of high-potential accounts on LinkedIn, unified account list management, ultra-low fraud ad placements, global targeting on display & LinkedIn & optimization of the account-level advertising metrics. Account-Based advertising empowers users to decide which buyer personas of specific accounts they want to engage with. The contact information isn’t required.
4. Account-Based Advertising Allows You to Reach the Key Decision-Makers:Gartner states that there are typically 8 to 10 stakeholders involved in a complex sales cycle or decision-making process. Marketers need to reach the right decision-makers. Account-Based advertising is an invincible tool to reach the hard-to-reach decision-making committee such as C-level executives and other key influencers. The complex processes of visiting the website & downloading the content are neglected out, the key decision-makers of the most rewarding accounts can be engaged.
5. Amplifies Email Marketing Endeavors:
According to Campaignmonitor, the average email open rate should be 15 – 25%, the average Click-Through-Rate (CTR) for the email campaigns should be about 2.5% & the average click-to-open rate should be between 20 – 30%.Account-Based advertising helps hit the standard email marketing benchmarks. Account-Based advertising is less invasive. It can complement the conventional email marketing endeavors by compelling the prospects in the target account to be moved by your brand messages. No additional effort is required as the targeted prospects are already spending a significant amount of their time in their inboxes & have been previously interacting with the brand. Wrapping Things Up Works on the lines of targeting specific accounts. For targeting ads to specific accounts, the account-based advertisers employ three primary methods: a) targeting IP addresses, b) onboarding the offline databases & c) targeting the social media profiles of the high-profile target accounts. Account-Based advertising is different from conventional display ads in that it prioritizes the quality of exposure over lead quality is the future of personalized marketing. With a wide array of data points available to modern marketers such as intent data from the first & third-party sources, the advertising has evolved as a hyper-targeted & hyper-personalized form of advertising. Valasys Media helps its B2B customers make the most of their branding & advertising endeavors. Our hyper-personalized services include lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services & content syndication services to help marketers opt the best approaches to show the world the value proposition of their products or services.