1. Content marketing for Lead Generation:According to Hubspot, B2B brands with blogs generate 67% more leads than B2B marketers without blogs. Good content marketing has its advantages. Publishing new & relevant content on your digital channels assures that one can improve the likelihood of new customers figuring out about your brand’s products and services. Projecting yourself as a subject-matter-expert through content marketing is an invincible strategy for marketers to improve their brand resonance. Read more: How Omnichannel Reputation Management Assists in B2B Branding
2. Content marketing Earns Customer Loyalty:Your existing customers are your greatest brand advocates. According to the best-selling author Andrew Davis, “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” B2B content marketing helps the brands enhance their multi-channel attribution modeling framework. The primary advantages are entailed as under:
3. B2B Content Marketing Helps Marketers Show the value Proposition of their Products or Services:B2B content marketing is an impeccable tool for marketers to engage with their audiences. Content marketing is the best tool that assists the marketing team to address the specific needs of their customers at specific stages of their buying cycles. The following are the main advantages of the content marketing endeavors of the marketers:
4. B2B Content Marketing helps Improve Customer Retention:According to a report by Roper Public Affairs & Corporate Communications, 61% of the customers feel inclined to purchase from a company that delivers them custom or personalized content. B2B content marketing is all about keeping your customers engaged & updated with great content to help improve customer retention in the long-term.
According to a report by toptal.com focusing on customer-retention can increase revenue over 18 months by as much as 80% or above. Additionally, it also reduces the cost of customer acquisition by as much as 30% & increases the total customers by 1.5x times.5. B2B Content Marketing Harnesses the Power of Storytelling: Keeping your content simple & jargon-free & framing it in the form of a story can help the marketers connect with their target audiences. This assists in establishing connect with the audiences & in attracting, engaging, converting & retaining them. Furthermore, using the data-intelligent points in storytelling makes the stories convincing enough for the audiences to inspire action & optimize the sales conversions in the process. A story activates parts in the brain that allow the listeners to turn stories into ideas & ideas into actions. Storytelling has a more amplified impact when audiences can relate to the points being highlighted by storytelling. The process of neural coupling assures that when the brain interprets a story, it is inspired to take action. Hearing a story the neurons of the listener fire in the same direction as that of a speaker, the phenomenon called neural coupling & hence, there are synchronicities between speakers’ brains & the brains of the audiences. Storytelling helps establish an emotional connection between the listeners & the storytellers & thus causes the audiences to act from a place of empathy. Story-telling can engage the vital areas of the brain including Broca’s & Wernicke’s area along with additional areas such as motor cortex, sensory cortex & frontal cortex. Furthermore, hormones such as dopamine ensure that the stories told are easily memorized by the prospects with a higher degree of precision.
6. B2B Content Marketing Helps Define your Niche & build a Community:You may be a niche-specific marketer; the best way to let the world know about it is through B2B Content Marketing. When you share valuable content across multiple channels on the web, it becomes a hub for new & relevant information. B2B content marketing can be leveraged to create a community of enthusiastic users.
Wrap UpB2B content marketing should be a documented part of every B2B marketing strategy. In an era of knowledge-economy customer experience management (CXM) should be a vital part of every marketing strategy. B2B Content Marketing, if properly executed can help you build a loyal customer following who pierce through their digital research phases & streamline their buyers’ journeys – generating optimized sales revenue. Valasys Media leverages an array of custom-made B2B services including lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services & content syndication services to help the B2B marketers optimize their business bottom-lines.