B2B lead generation is not a piece of cake and anybody who tells you otherwise is kidding you. Every B2B telemarketing campaign that you organize will leave you faced with a single reality; there are just too many telemarketers in the business and it is becoming increasingly difficult to attract the attention of the right business prospects. Aside from the stress of being noticeable, there is also the added pressure of rejection that comes with the telemarketers B2B lead generation efforts. So if you have concerns about making your telemarketing work better for you then it is necessary to apply appointment setting tools as reinforcement. One of the most common and quite effective mediums to generate more sales leads is content marketing.
Content MarketingContent marketing is a strategic marketing approach which is focused on creating and distributing relevant. Interesting, and updated content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience. And ultimately drive a customer to make a profitable action. This can be through social media or email but it is important to know which will be the better method to reach your business prospects. Most people view content marketing and lead generation as two separate entities but the manner in which you plan your content marketing can very well have a direct bearing on the number of leads you generate. Improve Your Content Marketing Skills Here are 5 of the most effective ways we believe you can improve your content marketing skills and eventually boost your lead generating strategy.
1. Create engaging storiesGreat content isn’t just about flashy presentations or being informational, it needs to tell a story with an interesting voice that holds the interest of the reader. In order to engage your reader on an emotional level, it is effective to use the method of storytelling. For the purpose of incorporating storytelling into content marketing, the following are a few suggestions:
- Using a shocking or eye-opening statistic, you can hook your readers right from the get-go.
- A situation can be introduced with the aim of illustrating your point in an easy and relatable manner
- Visuals like infographics, graphs, videos can be used to draw people in
- With the help of personal anecdotes, expressing your feelings or opinions you can add personality to your content