1. Scoring, Selecting and Prioritizing Your Target AccountsThe way to getting the greatest benefit from your ABM program involves setting up various levels of target accounts depending on the size and instantaneousness of the chances of potential conversion. You would then be able to structure a bespoke way to deal with high-need targets and scale this way to deal with, develop the scope and effect of ABM to different possibilities. A powerful ABM strategy relies upon a thorough way to deal with organizing your target accounts by simultaneously ensuring that your sales and marketing teams are aligned. Read more on 5 Essentials of B2B Sales and Marketing Alignment It’s a typical misinterpretation that ABM consistently includes totally bespoke 1:1 methodologies, with an overwhelming interest in a couple of high-esteem possibilities. Truly, numerous ABM programs are progressively adaptable – arriving at comparable classes of expected clients at scale. LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps you with running Account-Based Marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and with the selection and scoring of the target accounts. The tool provides a detailed view of the readiness of your target accounts for purchase. This information can be integrated with the company profile information to score possibilities and prioritize them for the next level of targeting strategies to follow. All these functions work pretty well even with a limited amount of data. Features such as real-time alerts allow marketers to re-prioritize their accounts as and when required.
2. Profiling and Persona DiscoveryAfter having established the high-value accounts for targeting marketers need to invest time in profiling the businesses and figuring out the key decision-makers. Thus, ABM-ers create valuable personas for running Account-Based Marketing campaigns on LinkedIn that in turn also benefit the sales team. The Buyer Circle feature of LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows marketers to profile their high-value accounts, and also helps in the identification of all the decision-makers and influencers likely to be involved in the purchase decision.
3. Delivering Personalized Pieces of ContentThe ability to convey substance with the help of highly-targeted pieces of content lies at the epicenter of your ABM program. Customized content is the place understanding from deals meets advertising execution.
According to LinkedIn’s recent State of Sales survey, 87% of B2B buyers in Europe accede that they are more likely to assess the products or services from a brand that engages them with pieces of content, specifically relevant to job functions.The account targeting features of LinkedIn ensure that the marketers can effectively be running Account-Based Marketing campaigns on LinkedIn by delivering hyper-tailored pieces of content to their high-priority accounts. Marketers can also A/B test different pieces of content to figure out which ones are most relevant to specific key-decision makers.
4. Lead Scoring and Real-time AlertsTracking ABM engagement allows sales teams to maximize their efforts at the right time to bolster sales opportunities. That’s when the real-time alerts from LinkedIn come handy.
Research from LinkedIn and Edelman shows that 60% of decision-makers in Europe accede that pieces of content related to something that they are currently working on, is vital to keeping them engaged.The real-time alerts by the LinkedIn sales navigator help marketers in tracking their ABM engagements. Marketers can deduce the specific pieces of content that engage the key decision-makers and influencers. Conversely, they can also act well in time and modify or replace the non-engaging cocontent.
5. Architecting Reputable Sales TeamsA strategic and effective ABM approach equips sales teams to drive brand awareness in a way that the key decision-makers consider the brands to be of high authenticity and repute. Also, in the process of establishing brand equity, the sales teams must be considered to be of high repute. As sales teams add value by providing detailed and in-depth content to the specific buyers, this ensures that there is a higher probability of the key decision-makers getting in touch with the sales teams. The real-time engagement alters by LinkedIn Sales Navigator support sales engagement. With the help of the PointDrive feature, the insights related to the specific priority issues of the target accounts can be created and shared via personalized content hubs.
6. Optimizing Your ABM RevenueOnce the marketers figure out the specific targeted marketing strategies, including the deliverance of hyper-tailored pieces of content, they can introspect ways to optimize their ROI by extending their strategies to similar businesses. While running Account-Based Marketing Campaigns on LinkedIn, marketers can optimize their ABM ROI by using LinkedIn’s account targeting features to extend their marketing strategy across their complete account lists. With the help of look-alike targeting, ABM-ers can also reach the businesses similar to their existing high-value customers.
7. Defining, Measuring and Optimizing Your ABM KPIs to Assess the Bottom-line Value GeneratedABM places advertising measurements into a substantially more important setting since you know who’s connecting with and you realize what that commitment prompts. As such it is important for marketers to define, measure, and optimize their ABM KPIs and important metrics.
Dell EMC’s Senior VP of Marketing EMEA, Margaret Franco contends that the conversation around measurements for ABM can frequently get superfluously mind-boggling.Sales and marketing both benefit from an ABM KPI strategy. The data provided by LinkedIn can be used for sales and marketing alignment and for framing common goals for the two teams while running Account-Based Marketing campaigns on LinkedIn. By integrating LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator with CRM, marketers can deduce how specific job role holders help them boost their revenue. Marketers can then use LinkedIn’s marketing analytics to optimize the engagement of their high-value customers. Also, the sales teams can track who are engaging with their pieces of content, how content strategy is contributing to account readiness, and how the potential sales deals move along the pipeline. Wrapping Things Up Running Account-Based Marketing campaigns on LinkedIn facilities ABM-ers to expand their reach and drive optimal engagement to their target accounts with features such as website retargeting, email contact targeting as well as account targeting. Thus, leveraging the excellent data fetching and management functionalities of LinkedIn makes ABM programs run on LinkedIn highly data-driven, insightful, and high-relevant to the target audience groups. A wide range of sources of data can be integrated with the marketing automation platforms to make your digital ABM strategy even more appealing for the high-value accounts. Valasys Media is a well-renowned name in helping B2B clients with an array of services including lead generation, lead nurturing, account-based marketing, list building services, contact discovery services, content syndication services, event promotion, appointment setting, business intelligence, and CRM services, and valuable research-baked insights to help marketers realize their business bottom-lines.