MonoByte, a marketing and advertising firm headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI), recently developed and launched a custom integration application to sync the CRM data for the NetSuite and HubSpot customers.
The application will equip the NetSuite and HubSpot customers to sync their CRM data including leads, contacts, and companies, while keeping the custom properties intact across the two platforms, guaranteeing optimum performance and Return on Investment (ROI).
This application is the only one in the market that allows more than 25,000 contacts to sync for less than $100 per month and is available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.
Kevin Dean, president, and CEO of ManoByte explained that organizations investing in platforms like NetSuite and HubSpot should utilize all of the tools or integrated solutions form the platforms to their most efficient and productive advantage, and their all-new custom application integration will help the customers with that.
He said, “As a Diamond HubSpot Agency Partner and NetSuite Solution Partner, we recognized the need for integration such as ours, and are thrilled that it’s officially available to our clients and other HubSpot and NetSuite users around the globe!”
Both NetSuite (a suite of cloud-based applications including financials/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)) and HubSpot (a provider of software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service) are high-impact tools offering automation, and break down of data-silos and help brands in executing diverse business operations simultaneously and in an integrated fashion. Their customized solutions give customers the advantage of accessing all the important data in real-time. These data points are of diverse forms including everything from customers’ service details to the prediction of customers’ needs. Amassing all these insights and analytics makes it easier for businesses to analyze and fulfill customers’ expectations and meet them where they live.
The key benefits of Monobyte’s custom integration platform for NetSuite+HubSpot include:
- Convenience: The integration facilitates automatic data sync which saves quite a lot of time. Also, any hassling is avoided as there is no need for CSV imports/exports what-so-ever for both the platforms.
- Real-Time Marketing: The integration is automated in real-time, which ensures that marketing and business efforts reach the right people at the right time.
- Reasonable Marketing: The reliant, robust, and automated marketing tools from HubSpot can be used for targeting company-specific NetSuite contacts. This can help you in expanding the reach of your marketing campaigns by targeting more people from diverse geographies and thus can help in formulating a more reasonable marketing strategy.
- Optimized ROI: The lead sync feature will allow proper orchestration and follow-up of the HubSpot lead. Furthermore, the leads would be easily converted into customers within NetSuite without any more contact data. This will lead to optimized ROI and business growth.
Currently, the new integration application is available with two subscription packages:
- Starter Package: This starter plan is meant for smaller businesses looking for simple integration. This plan comprises of bi-directional data sync along with 10 custom property integrations across contacts and companies. The Starter Package starts at $49 per month.
- Pro Package: This package is meant for companies that wish for maximum reach and the highest quality of customization. Along with the bi-directional data sync, this plan allows 25,000+ contacts and companies, as well as up to 30 custom property integrations. The package is priced at $99 per month.
MonoByte is a marketing and advertising firm founded in the year 2007 that operates with the mission statement, “Transform and Grow Your Business.” The company specializes in Inbound Marketing, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media, sales, customer support, business growth, and marketing.
They are a client-focused company specializing in contemporary and streamlined web designing and development along with the creation of targeted creative content leveraging a healthy dose of data.
They help other businesses succeed and achieve their desired sales and revenue goals. They are also HubSpot’s Platinum-certified partner.
HubSpot was founded in the year 2006 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The company specializes in Inbound Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, CRM Services, Culture Code, Software, Blogging, Social Media, Marketing Automation, and in creating many more customized and flexible solutions for workplaces to ensure autonomy and transparency.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform with thousands of customers across the world and operates with the mission, “It’s not enough for businesses to grow. They need to Grow Better.”
HubSpot provides companies with some of the well-known tools that they need to grow better such as Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM tool.
NetSuite was founded in the year 1998 and is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA. The company specializes in Global Business Applications, SaaS, Cloud Computing, On-demand, Platform, ERP, CRM, Marketing Automation, PSA, Financial Software, SaaS Business Software, E-commerce.
The business unit of the company provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR, and omnichannel commerce software that helps different companies run their business in more than 100 countries.