“Being the epicenter of curiosity, Quora offers businesses potential opportunity to create a niche for their brand and leverage it to spread awareness about their products and services.”Innovative Ways to Deploy Quora for Lead Generation in 2020 According to Tyler James, co-founder of Conversated Media, Quora opens immense possibilities to communicate & engage with other users. Engaging with the prospects to help them out is an excellent inbound strategy to generate leads. People on Quora are rapidly searching for feedbacks on products or services they want to purchase. Being on the platform as a subject matter expert enhances brand image in the eyes of the target audience & drives quality traffic as leads on the website. The following are 6 ways to make the most of Quora for B2B lead generation:
1. Be of value & be Consistent:We understand that you’re in lead generation business. But try & get this straight that people on Quora are in no means looking to buy straight away. They are simply seeking answers to feed their inquisitive selves & more optimistically in a researching frame of mind for their preferred products or services. So, stop posting promotional kinds of stuff. People are looking for information & they want the same. Do the following things:
2. Be Mindful of Personal Branding:Why would someone value your expert tips on Quora lead generation unless they know who you are? So, to start with create a compelling profile on Quora & optimize it. Once the audiences know your area of expertise, they’ll trust your opinion. Add some personality to your profile & see the magic unwind. Protip: Look for credentials & highlights section on the right side of your screen & fill it. Also, elaborate on your accomplishments.
3. Follow Relevant Topics & Groups:Remember your niche is important & so is your community. Be mindful of the diverse questions being posted & answered in your niche-specific groups & make the most of your Quora lead generation endeavors. Also, following the diverse topics of your area of expertise allows Quora you consistently provide you with updates on questions being posted. Protip: Follow the topics that are directly aligned with your industry & products.
4. Leverage the Quora Analytics Tool:The innate & robust analytical tool by Quora allows you to optimize your Quora lead generation endeavors. The tools facilitate the quantification of your content marketing endeavors & allows you to track all the past answers. Protip: Tracking the overall views, upvotes & shares on your pieces of content as well as tracking the relative referral traffic generated over a while (typically on monthly, quarterly & annual basis) allows marketers to optimize their Quora lead generation endeavors by test-running & optimizing the conversions through the answers posted. Learn more: The Best Lead Generation tools for 2020
5. Boost SEO:Quora is an excellent SEO tool besides being a platform for audience engagement & research. It helps in building links back to your website & when anyone links to your site or blog Quora sends you a trackback. Protip: Marketers looking to make the best of Quora lead generation should try using Quora for addressing the long tail, conversational & how-to-queries. Accordingly, the keyword density can be researched & keywords can be studded in the answer. Learn more: How to Generate More MQLs from B2B SEO Program
6. Benchmarking:Benchmarking, especially competitive benchmarking, allows the marketers to comprehend what are the best ways to get the most out of their Quora lead generation endeavors. Protip: Don’t just analyze the conversations, participate in them, as far as practicable. Engaging in conversation allows you to provide unique & helpful information to the relevant audience groups. Besides, it also allows you to show the value proposition of your products or services. Learning about the trending topics within your niche & areas of interest of your audience groups allows you to better understand & address their pain-points & queries. You can also leverage user-generated content (UGC) on & off Quora for content creation & distribution. User-Generated Content (UGC) can also be leveraged for influencer marketing on & off Quora. Learn more: How to Assimilate Competitive Benchmarking in Social Media
Wrap UpQuora is a paradise for B2B audiences & indeed a place to interact with their favorite brands. For B2B brands Quora lead generation holds immense potential. According to research by Foundationinc.co, Quora Ads can get up to 4x more conversions. So, if your business thrives on leads & you are thinking of leveraging some effective & out-of-box Social Media Marketing ideas, try the above listed Quora lead generation hacks. Valasys Media is a renounced name in B2B service provider companies. We understand your needs & leverage our tailor-made services lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services & content syndication services to full potential to help our clients optimize their core business bottom lines.