Software AG on 1st of Oct 2019 unveiled webMethods.io B2B, the latest addition to the B2B integration portfolio of the company. The company is known for providing a well-known B2B integration portfolio. webMethods.io B2B allows users to promptly on-board partners & facilitates the exchange of documents using traditional Electronic Data Interchange or newer standards for the Application Programming Interface (API). The platform allows users to optimize customers’ satisfaction by expediting the precise transaction of daily, crucial business documents which also allows brands to manage their crucial business documents while shortening their supply chain management channels.
The important features of the tool are as follows:
- It speeds integration across B2B partners & reduces the cost for infrastructure
- It leverages API-led capacities to expand multi-function iPaaS, enabling modern B2B interactions
- It delivers a simple & powerful user interface to accelerate onboarding & self-service trading partner management
webMethods.io B2B provides an array of the powerful suite of capabilities including above 14,000 unconventional documents for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) having highly flexible capacities for partner management. webMethods.io B2B was released as a part of webMethods.io which is a multi-cloud iPaas offering exclusion for the users to perform upgrades. The tool helps an organization improve its efficiency, speed, security & flexibility by equipping them to get rid of frequent maintenance or fixes.
More than 1,700 global businesses use webMethods Trading Networks (Software AG’s on-premises B2B platform) to enhance their operational efficiency & successfully manage their customer & third party relationships.
According to Dr. Stefan Sigg, Chief Product Officer at Software AG webMethods.io B2B provides a rich next-generation environment for B2B integration & trading partner management. He expressed his delight stating that with this release the users will be able to accelerate their speed-to-market by swiftly & accurately meeting service-level-agreements (SLAs) for all customers & third-parties.
The new cloud-based webMethods.io B2B is characterized by the following features:
- Increased productivity with the help of a clear, easy-to-navigate & predictive user-interface
- Fast onboarding, enabling line-of-business personnel to quickly set up new partners
- Simplified ongoing trading partner management with self-service capabilities
- API-based B2B transactions to complement traditional EDI standards
- Over 14,000 document types supported through standard industry protocols
- Having a centralized control & monitoring for all partner activities, communications & transactions
- Hybrid connectivity & service orchestration through webMethods.io integration
- Ability to reduce & control B2B costs through a pay-as-you-grow model
About Software AG
Software AG (Frankfurt MDAX: SOW) offers Freedom as a Service. The company is headquartered in Darmstadt Hessen & specializes in Business Process Analysis, In-Memory Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, In-memory Big Data Intelligence, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Application Development, Integration, Database Management Systems, Business Process Management & Application Modernization.
The company offers Freedom as a Service & reimages integration, spark business transformation & enables fast innovation on the Internet of Things (IoT). This allows businesses to pioneer differentiating business models. The company gives businesses the freedom to connect & integrate any technology – from app to edge. They provide a platform to harness data from silos so it’s shareable, useable & powerful. The company allows its clients to make the best business decisions & unlock new possibilities for growth. Software AG has more than 4,700 employees, operates in 70 countries & generated revenues worth € 866 million in 2018.