The scope of artificial intelligence & machine learning (ML) is vast & when it comes to the implementation of AI for B2B marketing, there is so much of it being discovered & tested every day. Technological advancements have always helped the B2B industry. Artificial Intelligence (AI) ever since its inception, has taken the industry by storm by infusing the data-driven insights with marketing.
The data-driven insights have always been a mark of authenticity for the marketers & the prospects alike & they crave for it.
Data-driven storytelling infuses an element of trust in the minds of the marketers & positively drives the singularity of customer experience management (CXM), which will be more vital than ever before in the coming year 2020.
Authenticity & building trust amongst the prospective & existing customers are essential elements of B2B marketing & help in building brand equity & omnichannel reputation. They also inspire positive Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) by reflecting on the customer-centric approach of the marketers rather than a sales-driven perspective.
In the words of the ingenious marketing leader Philip Kotler: “Authentic marketing is not the art of selling what you make but knowing what to make.”
Decidedly, employing AI for B2B Marketing assures that clear brand value is projected so that every interaction via emails, conversations, websites, social media & events is optimized & businesses operate from an inherently cohesive & consistent digital space to provide the customers with tailored & relevant solutions to their problems.
Here’s a list of the several facets of the overarching umbrella aimed at implementing AI for B2B marketing wherein AI can be put use to for enhancing the agile business core after researching, piloting & adopting the technology:
1. Artificial Intelligence Assists in Improving Personalization:
Personalization has been an integral part of B2B marketing. Think of this, customers want to be spoken of within a conversational tone. Keeping the basic Ps & Qs of personal conversation intact assures that the craving of the customers to be spoken of within a personalized tone gets mollified.
Implementing AI for B2B marketing assures that the marketers are able to create personalized offers for them with the help of AI.
According to a study by Accenture, 73% of the customers prefer doing business with brands that take their personal preferences into consideration.
Furthermore, research from McKinsey surfaces that brands that excel at personalization deliver 5 to 10 times the marketing ROI & boost their sales by as much as 10% as compared to companies that don’t personalize.
The business can use AI for B2B marketing in the following ways to scale-up their business revenues by hyper-personalizing the user-experiences (UX):
- Using AI for B2B marketing assures that data can be used to find patterns in what customers prefer & accordingly precise clusters can be established for targeting. The more data the company receives, the better recommendation is framed leveraging targeting based on demographics, technographic, firmographic, ‘fit-data’ as well as the data fetched from the first & third-party intent targeting of the prospects across omnichannel
- Using AI for B2B marketing assures that many personalized learning videos can be produced to improve customer experiences by inviting customers to learn more about the value proposition of the products or services through video marketing. This technic also works in bridging the gap between sales & marketing departments as several personalized as well as cross-functional video pieces of training can be articulated for employees based on their subject-matter knowledge
- Using AI for B2B marketing, brands can be providing personalized experiences to the customers. With the Natural Language Processing algorithms, hyper-personalized emails can be delivered to the customers
- Personalized recommendations can be framed for the customers in accordance with their past buying behavior & according to their browsing histories & emotions displayed across omnichannel
- AI algorithms can be used to display similar products & pricing patterns
- Another effective way of using AI for B2B marketing is the implementation of dynamic content to enhance users’ experiences (UX)
2. AI boosts the Email Marketing Strategy:
Businesses can use AI for B2B marketing can help brands learn about the elements of their email strategy that work & the ones which need to tweak. AI can also assist in blocking unwanted emails & in cleansing the email lists to improve the lead generation efficiency & quality.
According to research from HubSpot, email marketing is a preferred way of business communication & the year 2020 holds immense possibilities for growth.
Employing AI for B2B marketing & the B2B machine learning algorithms positively impact email marketing in the following ways:
- Optimizing Email Subject Lines with Artificial Intelligence:
According to research from Chadwick Martin Bailey, almost 40% of the users choose whether or not they’ll open an email solely based on the subject line.
Employing AI for B2B businesses can help establish what type of content & copy are most effective.
- AI establishes the best Email Send Times:
AI can be used to test-run & optimize the best times of the day when marketing emails will generate maximum open rates & conversions.
A study conducted by MailChimp from 50 different industries established that average open rates are only 21.33%.
The problem can be resolved by using dynamic content & AI, making email marketing more useful than ever before.
- Framing personalized emails using AI for B2B marketing:
Personalizing several elements of your email can significantly boost the click-through rates (CTRs). One can segment their email lists in several groups so that customers can receive relevant messages leveraging the principles of artificial intelligence.
3. For Optimizing the Content marketing Endeavors:
Employing AI in B2B marketing can help the brands optimize their blogs, articles & video-content by assimilating predictive insights & virtual reality.
According to a report by Search Engine Watch, Google prefers ranking video content higher than text-based content.
Furthermore, according to different pieces of research by HubSpot, 70% of the B2B buyers research their potential purchases by watching videos & 45% of them plan to add YouTube to their marketing stock by next year.
The trends clearly implicit that investing in videos, virtual reality, augmented reality & interactive content will pick up from the year 2020 onwards.
According to a report by Statista, many businesses are expected to start using video through virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and film to convey their brands’ story, causing the industry to grow to a $160 billion industry by the year 2023.
Furthermore, a report by Vrfocus substantiates that 93% of the surveyed enterprises that adopted virtual reality (VR) had a positive impact on their business, while 82% of the companies using AI for B2B marketing are satisfied with the use of AR & mixed reality.
4. Refining Your Social Media Strategy:
Using AI for B2B Marketing ensures that all the social media channels are designed to help the cause of brand recognition & solidified authority across omnichannel.
According to a report by LinkedIn, 94% of all marketers publish content & as a result, 80% of all the business leads are generated.
Therefore, finding proper social media channels for promoting the content is a must.
At times, the marketers need to learn how to make the most of the untapped social media channels to promote brand resonance.
5. Employing Chatbots for B2B Lead Generation:
Leveraging AI for B2B marketing has yet another advantage. It can transform the catboats into effective tools for resolving generic customer queries & raising the index of customer experience (CX).
Business Insider ascertains that 80% of the enterprises will want personalized chatbots by 2020 which will help them save a cost of $38 billion in the process.
According to research by Opus Global businesses will invest $400 million in chatbots by the year 2021.
B2B marketing is about authentic, tailored & personalized communication. Content created has to abide by the principles of E.A.T (expertise, authoritativeness & Trustworthiness) & hence, investing in & implementing AI for B2B marketing research & audience targeting becomes an absolute imperative.
With 2020 round the corner & authenticity being the key differentiator for B2B businesses competing for audience attention & customer experience management (CXM), employing AI for business marketing will drive real business results.
Valasys Media qualifies as a well-known company for leveraging a holistic & full-fledged spectrum of B2B services including lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services & content syndication services.
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
Follow Us on Facebook:
Contact us to craft your brand identities, optimize the ROI goals & scale-up the business bottom-lines.