1. Artificial Intelligence Assists in Improving Personalization:Personalization has been an integral part of B2B marketing. Think of this, customers want to be spoken of within a conversational tone. Keeping the basic Ps & Qs of personal conversation intact assures that the craving of the customers to be spoken of within a personalized tone gets mollified. Implementing AI for B2B marketing assures that the marketers are able to create personalized offers for them with the help of AI.
According to a study by Accenture, 73% of the customers prefer doing business with brands that take their personal preferences into consideration.Furthermore, research from McKinsey surfaces that brands that excel at personalization deliver 5 to 10 times the marketing ROI & boost their sales by as much as 10% as compared to companies that don’t personalize. The business can use AI for B2B marketing in the following ways to scale-up their business revenues by hyper-personalizing the user-experiences (UX):
2. AI boosts the Email Marketing Strategy:Businesses can use AI for B2B marketing can help brands learn about the elements of their email strategy that work & the ones which need to tweak. AI can also assist in blocking unwanted emails & in cleansing the email lists to improve the lead generation efficiency & quality. According to research from HubSpot, email marketing is a preferred way of business communication & the year 2020 holds immense possibilities for growth. Employing AI for B2B marketing & the B2B machine learning algorithms positively impact email marketing in the following ways:
3. For Optimizing the Content marketing Endeavors:Employing AI in B2B marketing can help the brands optimize their blogs, articles & video-content by assimilating predictive insights & virtual reality. According to a report by Search Engine Watch, Google prefers ranking video content higher than text-based content. Furthermore, according to different pieces of research by HubSpot, 70% of the B2B buyers research their potential purchases by watching videos & 45% of them plan to add YouTube to their marketing stock by next year. The trends clearly implicit that investing in videos, virtual reality, augmented reality & interactive content will pick up from the year 2020 onwards.
According to a report by Statista, many businesses are expected to start using video through virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and film to convey their brands’ story, causing the industry to grow to a $160 billion industry by the year 2023.Furthermore, a report by Vrfocus substantiates that 93% of the surveyed enterprises that adopted virtual reality (VR) had a positive impact on their business, while 82% of the companies using AI for B2B marketing are satisfied with the use of AR & mixed reality.
4. Refining Your Social Media Strategy:Using AI for B2B Marketing ensures that all the social media channels are designed to help the cause of brand recognition & solidified authority across omnichannel. According to a report by LinkedIn, 94% of all marketers publish content & as a result, 80% of all the business leads are generated. Therefore, finding proper social media channels for promoting the content is a must. At times, the marketers need to learn how to make the most of the untapped social media channels to promote brand resonance.
5. Employing Chatbots for B2B Lead Generation:Leveraging AI for B2B marketing has yet another advantage. It can transform the catboats into effective tools for resolving generic customer queries & raising the index of customer experience (CX).
Business Insider ascertains that 80% of the enterprises will want personalized chatbots by 2020 which will help them save a cost of $38 billion in the process.According to research by Opus Global businesses will invest $400 million in chatbots by the year 2021.
Wrap UpB2B marketing is about authentic, tailored & personalized communication. Content created has to abide by the principles of E.A.T (expertise, authoritativeness & Trustworthiness) & hence, investing in & implementing AI for B2B marketing research & audience targeting becomes an absolute imperative. With 2020 round the corner & authenticity being the key differentiator for B2B businesses competing for audience attention & customer experience management (CXM), employing AI for business marketing will drive real business results. Valasys Media qualifies as a well-known company for leveraging a holistic & full-fledged spectrum of B2B services including lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services & content syndication services.