According to a research from Salesbox, the following are the most popular types of content used in B2B content syndication strategies:
1. Make Content Syndication a Priority:Many marketers may question: Is the idea to syndicate content an essential imposition? The question is justifiable, particularly for the marketers who are already doing quite well with their content strategy. When surplus traffic & conversions are flowing anyway does B2B content syndication makes sense? Well, it does. Most of the B2B companies follow the basic principles of inbound marketing to attract, engage with & convert the prospects. Conversions through diverse pieces of content happen when the prospects download the pieces of content & for that, your content has to be discoverable across the web engines. According to a report by Internal Results, if your content is at the position #2, your content will get 20% fewer clicks than the top-rated content. Under such circumstances, content syndication comes into play. It boosts the number of times your content is served to your ideal prospects & enhances the chances of getting more clicks. According to a report by Instapage, personalized emails deliver 6 times higher transaction rates. Marketers can send their latest press releases & blogs in the form of newsletters to their existing email subscribers & can get more eyes on it. Not only email marketing helps in nurturing leads but also in lead generation. Deploying the power of emails, marketers can reach the inboxes of virtually everyone who might be interested in their pieces of content. Consumption of more content sets the pace up for optimized conversions.
2. Boost the ROI of your Content Strategy:Content syndication helps boost the Return on Investment (ROI) of your content syndication endeavors. As more leads are fueled in the marketing funnel via the content strategy, the lead generation endeavors of the marketers are boosted. Content syndication not only enhances the content marketing endeavors of the marketers by proactively reaching out to the prospects but also proactively helps spread your business message to the targeted niche. Marketers can start matching their best content with the most relevant prospects for their businesses to thrive & bolster.
3. Leverage Co-Marketing:Co-Marketing can be integrated with content syndication endeavors to optimize its effect. Co-Marketing is a marketing concept wherein two companies cooperate on a project for mutual benefit. However, when executing co-marketing, marketers should be wary that they needn’t work with their competitors. According to the rule of thumb, one can’t co-market with the companies competing for the same keywords as theirs in organic search. The following are some popular ways of co-marketing: Co-authoring a whitepaper that can be shared by both the companies with their audience Co-hosting a webinar about the relevant pain-points of the customers Hosting an event that your ideal customers will want to attend
4. Promote your Content on Social Media:Promoting your pieces of content on social media channels is another effective way of securing shares from popular brands with relevant audiences. Social Media Marketing goes hand-in-hand with co-marketing as simultaneously the two partner companies share the content on their social media channels.
5. Don’t forget the Implicit Targeting:Along with the explicit targeting methods of the prospects, the brands need to give equal importance to the implicit targeting methodologies as well. Buying & conversions are more of an emotional decision than logical. Therefore, marketers need to make sure that they leverage the intent data of the prospects as well as the data from their past browsing behavior & buying histories to deliver hyper-personalized experiences. Giving serious consideration to customer success alongside enhancing customer experience is paramount to generating an optimized number of website conversions. Marketers need to give serious consideration to the targeting of their content syndication networks or they run the risk of inflating the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) while the Lifetime Value (LTV) remains constant.
6. Keeping in touch with Content Syndication Networks & Publishers:Marketers need to collect proof from the publisher to ensure that their logo is visible & the abstract looks good. There are instances where the publisher hosts the image or abstract of the content on their side & get the links back to their content hubs or landing pages for lead qualification & conversion. Once the set-up is complete the publishers will drive demand traffic by distributing the content to their subscribers & properties. As the visitors convert, the publishers collect the data & send it to the marketers in the form of spreadsheets.
7. Pricing:Pricing is one of the most important determinants of a successful content syndication strategy. Pricing tends to be charged on the cost-per-lead (CPL) basis. According to Uberflip, publishers typically have a pricing range between $20-$80 CPL. This implies that every time a requisite conversion takes place on the landing page, the marketers will have to pay a fixed amount.
8. Guest Blogging:Guest blogging on popular website platforms with a good audience base has an array of benefits. Not only it is an excellent way to expedite your content syndication endeavors but it also does wonders for your SEO in terms of generating new backlinks.
9. PPC Promotion:Indulging in PPC promotion is amongst the fastest ways to improve the visibility of your syndicated content. LinkedIn & Facebook remain popular platforms to run paid campaigns for B2B marketing.
10. Employ Telemarketing:Agree or not cold calling is still a vital part of the marketing strategy for startups as well as the fortune 500 companies alike. Deploy intent data to gather the insights of the prospects that land a higher probability of conversion through your content syndication endeavors. Deploying intent data for prospect targeting can amplify the endeavors of content marketing a thousandfold. Read more: Top 5 ways to Supercharge ABM with Intent Data
Wrap UpContent syndication can be employed for demand generation campaigns to accelerate the process of lead generation & nurturing. Leads are generated from every individual channel deployed & broadly fall under the category of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) & Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). Leveraging content syndication assures that you talk directly with your target audiences to accomplish the vital business processes such as lead generation, prospect qualification, promoting brand awareness & credibility & eventually optimizing the organic traffic, backlinks & the conversions. Measuring the lead volume, lead quality, brand lift, traffic & overall Return on Investment (ROI) of the content syndication endeavors helps in assessing the success of the syndication campaigns. Valasys Media leverages B2B content syndication services that empower marketers to qualify, engage & nurture prospects into high-quality leads. Besides, we also offer other highly-tailored B2B services such as lead generation, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, event promotion services, list building services to help marketers optimize the ROI from their core bottom-line endeavors. Contact us to benefit from the data-intelligent content syndication services that use B2B intent data to reach the right prospects at the right time, to manage & magnify your sales pipelines.